1. Find the Main Menu on the upper part of Metatrader 4’s Operation Platform.
2. On the left side, you will find the Button Bar.
3. Click on the INDICATORS button to add a new indicator to our MT4 graph.
4. In this menu we will find all the MT4 Indicators. Some of them are classified according to their use:TREND: these are the indicators used when the market is on a trend.
OSCILLATORS: the indicators used when the market oscillates.
CUSTOM: indicators that can be used to personalize the information.
5. Select the MOVING AVERAGE indicator
6. Define the parameters of this indicator
This is how we add an indicator to our graph in Metatrader 4
RISK WARNING: Trading in Forex and Contracts for Difference (CFDs), which are leveraged products, is highly speculative and involves substantial risk of loss. It is possible to lose more than the initial capital invested. Therefore, Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. Only invest with money you can afford to lose. So please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Seek independent advice if necessary.
Woodside Capital Inc (WCI) was established in 2006 as Gold-4X Inc, with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, WCI gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24 hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.More »
Woodside Capital Inc,